Choosing to purchase a new house is an exciting life decision that requires some initial considerations to ensure you find the perfect home.
Before browsing listings, reflect on the following questions:
- How large does the house have to be for my family to be comfortable?
- How many rooms and bathrooms are required?
- What size of yard will accommodate children and pets?
- What are my current parking and transportation needs?
- How important is having a house close to work, local amenities, public transportation?
- In which areas of the city would you like to live?
- Are there areas that you want to avoid?
- Are you willing to purchase a home that is involved with a Home Owner’s Association?
- Are there special considerations required for hobbies, guests, potential additions to the family, physical limitations or disabilities?
The answers to these questions will help you not only determine the type of house that will be the best for you, but also save you time from viewing houses that don’t meet your personal criteria.
To start your home search and find local listings in the area, contact James and Drew or the Scott Team and we can review your criteria and find houses that meet your personal criteria.